Hara Bhara Protein Kabab
1 bunch spinach (palak)
1/2 cup French beans
1/2 cup green capsicum
1 cup green peas, frozen or fresh
4 medium size potatoes, boiled and peeled
2 tbsp bread crumbs
4 green chillies, finely chopped(Adjust hotness if you are making for kids)
4 garlic pods, crushed
2 inch piece of ginger, minced
1/2 tsp red chilli powder(if using green chilli then skip this if making for kids)
1/2 tsp amchur powder
1/3 tsp chaat masala powder
Salt to taste
Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
Oil to Shallow fry the kebabs(You can use olive oil)
Directions Step by Step
- Boil peas, beans and potato. Peel potatoes and keep aside.
- Boil spinach. Grind it & keep aside.
- In a pan, take some oil. Add crushed ginger garlic green chilli and saute it. Add chopped capsicum in it and saute for few minutes till tender.
- Add peas, beans, spinach and boiled potato to the the pan & cook this mixturetill no or very little moisture remains. Smash all the veggies together roughly.
- Let it cool down. Then add dry spices(salt, amchur, chaat masala, red chilli powder, bread crumbs and chopped coriander leaves) to the mixture.
- Mix everything together into a dough.
- Take little dough of lemon size in your hand and make pattice out of it.
- Repeat same with the entire dough.
- Shallow fry all pattice till it is golden brown on both sides.