Hara Bhara Protein Kabab
1 bunch spinach (palak)
1/2 cup French beans
1/2 cup green capsicum
1 cup green peas, frozen or fresh
4 medium size potatoes, boiled and peeled
2 tbsp bread crumbs
4 green chillies, finely chopped(Adjust hotness if you are making for kids)
4 garlic pods, crushed
2 inch piece of ginger, minced
1/2 tsp red chilli powder(if using green chilli then skip this if making for kids)
1/2 tsp amchur powder
1/3 tsp chaat masala powder
Salt to taste
Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
Oil to Shallow fry the kebabs(You can use olive oil)
Directions Step by Step
- Boil peas, beans and potato. Peel potatoes and keep aside.
- Boil spinach. Grind it & keep aside.
- In a pan, take some oil. Add crushed ginger garlic green chilli and saute it. Add chopped capsicum in it and saute for few minutes till tender.
- Add peas, beans, spinach and boiled potato to the the pan & cook this mixturetill no or very little moisture remains. Smash all the veggies together roughly.
- Let it cool down. Then add dry spices(salt, amchur, chaat masala, red chilli powder, bread crumbs and chopped coriander leaves) to the mixture.
- Mix everything together into a dough.
- Take little dough of lemon size in your hand and make pattice out of it.
- Repeat same with the entire dough.
- Shallow fry all pattice till it is golden brown on both sides.
You Might Also Like
Oats Porridge For Babies Oats are high in fibre and they helps to increase digestion power. It contains high amount
Ragi Porridge For Babies Ragi or finger millet has many health benefits and they are also super food for babies
Hara Bhara Protein Kabab INGREDIENTS 1 bunch spinach (palak)1/2 cup French beans1/2 cup green capsicum1 cup green peas, frozen or